Due to renovation works and rehearsals, Richard Teschner's Magic Mirror won't be accessible until 19 February. We kindly ask you for your understanding!
view lager map
Getting here from Westbahnhof:
Subway U3 to Stephansplatz
Getting here from Südbahnhof:
Tramway D to Karlsplatz/Oper
Other Public transportation:
U1, U2, U3, U4, D, 1, 2, 62, 3A, 59A
Barrier free access
- Main gate barrier-free, door width 120 cm, behind the porch double swinging door, width 120 cm
- Intercom at the main gate (porter / box office), staff will guide you upon request to the elevator for visiting exhibition rooms on the first floor (door width 130 cm, cabin depth 150 cm, cabin width 130 cm)
- Small ramps (3-5 cm) in the exhibition area on the first floor
- Exhibition area on the ground floor accessible via a 15 cm step (staff will place a portable ramp as required)
- Barrier-free restrooms on the ground floor
- Wheelchairs available upon prior notification (minimum 2 days ahead of your visit)
- All guided tours are offered for visitors with disabilities and special needs upon request
(T +43 1 525 24 5310)
- Access with guide dogs possible
(please notify ticket box in advance, T +43 1 52524-2729)
- Concessions: students up to 25, senior citizens over 65 or on presentation of a valid pensioners´ ID, handicapped people, military and community service conscripts, unemployed persons.
- With valid ID. Also applies to children and teens in school groups.